Indian Passport holders are not required to provide biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) to enter Canada as a worker. For an Indian applicant, the application may take up to 12 weeks or more if IRCC requires additional documents or clarification from the applicant.
How long does it take to get a working visa for Canada?
On average, Canadian work permits are typically processed between 1-9 months. The processing time starts the day that the IRCC receives your complete application and ends when they make a decision.
How long does it take to get a Canadian visa from India?
The processing time for a tourist visa for Canada is a maximum 15 days. The processing time may vary according to the location of the application centre, individual cases and documents submitted.
Is Canada work visa difficult to get?
It can be tricky to obtain a Canada work visa but not impossible with professional help and employer support. Your work visa application will most likely require a job offer letter and a positive labour market impact assessment document or number, both of which can’t be obtained without the help of a Canadian company.
Why is Canada visa taking so long?
If prerequisites submitted are complicated to vet, such as financial information or data provided through foreign archives, then it may take a long while before officers can verify all the information you’ve submitted. Verification delays may also occur within Canada too.
How much bank balance is required for Canada work visa?
How much money you’ll need
|Number of family members||Funds required (in Canadian dollars)|
How can I go to Canada from India for work?
Work Permit Eligibility
- Submit the completed visa application form.
- Valid passport or any other travel document specified by IRCC.
- Offer of employment.
- Letter of invitation.
- Medical exam certificate.
- Specified documents.
- Completed VFS consent form.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel.
How do I get a 10 year Canadian visa?
To apply for a multiple entry temporary resident visa, you must fill out the necessary paperwork and include the required supporting documents, as well as pay for your application. You may also be required to undergo a medical examination and/or have your fingerprints and photograph taken.
Can I get job in Canada without PR in India?
Yes, it is possible to get the job without any PR status! Canada’s constructive work permit system enables foreign workers to input several jobs throughout the country.
Is it easy to get job in Canada for Indian?
A majority of Indians have the skills and talent Canada needs for its economic development. A high number of candidates are able to meet parameters set by Canada for immigration easily than the nationals of other countries. In certain occupations or skilled trade, a certification may be required.
What is the easiest way to migrate to Canada?
How to Immigrate to Canada: 5 Options for Migrating to Canada in 2021
- Express Entry Program. Canadian Immigration Program that allows immigrants to live and work in Canada as a skilled worker through Express Entry. …
- Family Class Sponsorship. …
- LMIA Work Visa. …
- The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) …
- Canadian Investor Immigration.
How much is Canada visa fee?
COVID-19: Safety measures
|Study permit (including extensions)||$150|
|Work permit (including extensions)||$155|
|Work permit – maximum fee for groups of performing artists and their staff||$100|
|Visitor visa – single entry or multiple entry (including extensions)||$100|
How can I get Canada PR from India?
- Apply in Nova Scotia.
- Fulfil the requirements and submit the complete application.
- Obtain a nomination from the province.
- Receive the nomination certificate.
- Apply for Canada PR Visa with IRCC.
How can I get Canada visa from India?
- Passport or any other valid travel document.
- Offer of employment.
- Letter of invitation and/or medical exam certificate.
- Documents based on the visa type.
- Completed VFS Consent Form.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel and stay.